Restaurant Marketing Sponsorships
Attracting repeat business is something I talk about a lot. Of the 4 Ways to Grow Your Business, it is the second way and it's incredibly important.
One way to get repeat business (and also new business) is via 'smart' sponsorships. By this, I don't mean handing your money over so that you get your name on a team shirt or on a billboard at a stadium. I mean doing it in a smart way so that you get money flowing back into the restaurant.
Think about what you can get back from the relationship. How can you get the team, their supporters and their support staff to come to your restaurant regularly as a result of you sponsoring them?
Think about the type of sponsorship agreements you want. What do you want the sponsored team or association to do in order to receive your money? Think of ways to ensure your sponsorship is an investment and it comes back to you each day, week or month in the form of people dining in your restaurant.
If you want help with this, make sure you get in touch with us. Our staff will be very happy to talk to you.
- Don’t fall for that “Name on the sports kit” idea.
- Think about how you can make sure they use your restaurant.
- Stage payments based on them spending money in your restaurant.
- Use swipe cards to track spend.
- Ask for a guarantee of their Christmas Function and end of season awards night.